Saturday 27 May 2017

First Communion Card


Today's card features stamps from the Stampin' Up! All God's Grace which I think is a really lovely set, with the cross which I have used on this card, and words and phrases in a very pretty font.  Unfortunately for me, the one word the set doesn't have is communion, so I printed the text on the card.   I've also used an older set called Beautiful Banners and some ribbon from stash, which shows you can mix and match all that lovely crafty stash you have!

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp sets - All God's Grace, Beautiful Banners
Card - Pool Party, Very Vanilla thick card
Dies - Banners Framelits
Ink - Versamark
Ribbon - Pool Party seam binding, Very Vanilla satin ribbon
Other - Gold Stampin' emboss powder, heat tool, Tear & Tape,
Stampin' Dimensionals, Liquid adhesive, Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x