Sunday 28 May 2017

Cupcakes and Carousels




I love the Cupcakes and Carousels Suite from Stampin' Up!, though I haven't really had much chance to play with it until now.  I was inspired to use it as I went to a local food and drink festival yesterday, and there was a fun fair with a carousel there!

I made two very simple projects, creating versions of the cards in the SU annual catalogue - it's a great resource for project ideas when your crafty mojo has gone into hiding, or you just have too many ideas and you can't decide what to do!

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp set - Carousel Birthday
Designer Series Paper - Cupcakes and Carousels
Card - Pool Party, So Saffron, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White thick card
Ink - Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo
Punch - Banner triple punch
Other - Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit, Fast Fuse, Stampin' Trimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x