Saturday 1 April 2017

Bombay Paperie - Mumbai, India

Hi there!  Well having not posted in... well forever!  I thought I would take some time to share some photos from my recent trip to India - paper, yummy food, elephant trinkits and fabric galore!  Today's post is all about a visit to the Bombay Paperie store, where you will find a colourful array of beautiful handmade, block printed paper.

I bought a selection of paper, and yes... you guessed it, I have not used it yet - it is just too pretty to cut up and use!

Each sheet was around £1 for a wrapping paper sized sheet, you can also buy cards, gift bags and paper flowers.  So, if you are ever lucky enough to visit Mumbai and you love paper like I do, then take a little time to visit this lovely store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x