Saturday 20 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Hydrangea


Wow - where have the last few weeks gone??!! - I have no idea!  But I did want to make sure that I popped in to post a card using the gorgeous Stampin' Up! limited edition Thoughtful Branches stamp and die set, which is available until 31st August.  

Growing up in the countryside in the UK, I remember some beautiful and enormous hydrangea plants in our front garden, and these stamp and die sets immediately reminded me of home and family so I just had to have them!

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Thoughtful Branches
Dies - Beautiful Branches thinlets
Ink Pad - Soft Suede
Ink Refills - Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder
Card - Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Other - Ink Spots, fine tip glue pen, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x