Monday 13 June 2016

Hello!


I had a new box of Stampin' Up! goodies arrive at the weekend, and I couldn't wait to have a play!  I'd also seen a sketch on the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge blog which I did not have chance to play along with, but wanted to use this idea for a couple of cards.  So I used the Moroccan Designer Series Paper, along with the new Dapper Denim card to create my version of sketch #175.

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Designer Series Paper - Moroccan DSP
Card - Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Dies - Hello You thinlits
Other - Snail adhesive, fine tip glue, tear and tape adhesive, silicone craft sheet, Big Shot, Big Shot magnetic plate, Stampin' trimmer

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x