Friday 10 June 2016

Garden in Bloom


Happy Friday! Today's card was made using Garden in Bloom which is a lovely floral stamp set.  I wanted to create a one layer card, so I masked off an area on the card that I would be stamping onto.  It was very quick and easy - stamp the outline images, then the filler stamps, remove the mask and stamp the sentiment.  I also decided to use a marker to outline the images and "border", and then picked up some ink from the ink pads with a wet paintbrush (always using the lid, not the actual pad) and flicked some onto the card - I may have got a little carried away here.... 
 
Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Garden in Bloom, Cottage Greetings
Ink Pads - Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Soft Sky
Marker - Soft Sky
Card - Whisper White thick
Other - post it tape 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x