Saturday 18 June 2016

Blue Roses

I love the rose in the Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect set, and decided I would try it out with the new Dapper Denim In Color.

The rose has three layers - the first I stamped in Soft Soft, the second layer is Dapper Denim stamped off first, then the third layer is Dapper Denim at full strength.  I also created a mask for the flower to be able to make the leaves look like they are behind the rose. The leaves are also made using just one ink pad - Old Olive - again using the stamping off technique.

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp Sets - Picture Perfect, Cottage Greetings
Ink pads - Soft Sky, Dapper Denim, Old Olive
Card - Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Other - Snail adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x