Saturday 25 June 2016

Blue Rose Note



For this week's Stampin Saturday Card I have used one of my favourite sets, Picture Perfect.  A few days ago I stamped and cut out several of these blue roses along with some leaves, but struggled to decide what to make with them as what I originally had in mind didn't really seem to work.

So I set about making a layered card with the roses glued flat on the card, then the white layer raised up with foam tape.

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Picture Perfect, Better Together
Ink pads - Soft Sky, Dapper Denim, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Card - Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Other - fine tip glue, foam adhesive strips, Stampin' trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x