Wednesday 14 October 2015

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #249 - Easel Cards


It's time for another challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and this week the theme is Easel Cards.  Now I would have to admit that easel cards are not my favourite to make, so this was definitely a challenge for me! 
 
There are two fabulous prizes this week, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in:
Sparkle n Sprinkle - 3 digi images
 
Digital Delights - $5 gift voucher

I am adding this to the following:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes October 2015

 
Materials Used:
Sparkle n Sprinkle - Christmas Ornaments
Core'Dinations - purple card
Sue Wilson - bow die (need to figure out which one - sorry!)
Stampin' Up! - rhinestones
Hunkydory - white card

1 comment:

  1. This card looks great although it was a challenge for you. I love the pretty colours and the main image, really pretty. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating 😆, Enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x