Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!

Well I have to be honest, I don't often buy Halloween crafty goodies, but when I saw this stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn... well I just have to have it, as it is so cute!

I am adding this to the following:

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 27/10/15 - 02/11/15
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes November 2015

Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn - Booyah stamp and die sets
Copics - C1, C2, C4, V15, V17, R81, YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18
Ranger Distress Inks - spiced marmalade, wilted violet
Crafters Companion - black card
Hunkydory - A6 white card blank

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cool Mandy, I can see why you had to purchase the stamp set, so so cute. I love the purple and orange background you have created as well. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x