Sunday 19 July 2015

Lacy Sunshine #63 - Over The Rainbow

Its time for a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, and for this challenge the theme is Over the Rainbow - so you need to include a rainbow or use rainbow colours.

I chose to use rainbow colours, and I think I used the most Copic colours that I have ever used on one card!

Please pop on over to Lacy Sunshine and join in the fun for the random draw  - there will be 2 winners: 1st prize - 5 digi images, 2nd prize - 3 digi images of choice from the Lacy Sunshine Crafters Candy Shoppe.

We have a gorgeous Challenge Digi for you, which you can get for a special discounted price of $2.00 for the duration of the challenge from the Lacy Sunshine Crafters Candy Shoppe, or for free if you used a Lacy Sunshine digi in Challenge #62 (see details on the Challenge Blog).


I am adding this card to:
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes 14/07 - 20/07

Materials Used:
Lacy Sunshine - Sue Shu Fly Buggmee digi image
Copics - E00, E01, E02, E42, E43, E44, E47, C2, C3, C5, R21, R24, R27, R29, R83, R85, YG11, YG13, YG17, Y13, Y15, Y18, YT12, YT15, YT17, V12, V15, V17, B000, B00, B01, B02, B05, B06  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy! I love single layer cards and yours is so cute! I am so glad you played along with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door Owner
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x