Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015!



Happy New Year to you and hello to 2015!

A quick digital make for you today - my crafty mojo really does seem to have up and left over the last 3 weeks!  I've made the beginnings of a couple of New Year cards, but for some reason was at a bit of a loss how to finish them (I'm sure it will come to me in the next few days, but then it will be too late!)

This card was made in Serif Craft Artist, which I always use to print out my digi stamps, and then and again for a quick digi card.

Wishing you and your families a happy, healthy and safe 2015!  I look forward to sharing more crafty makes with you this year!
Mandy x

Materials Used:
Stampin' Up! - Happy Hour digital download
Serif Craft Artist Professional

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x