Tuesday 23 December 2014

24 Days of Christmas - Day #23


My last card using the Ornamental Pine stamp set!  Though I never did make any cards using the ornament/bauble that comes in the set - only the pine cones - and I don't think I have time to squeeze in making another card using this now!

I know that I have shared several cards using this stamp set, and that is because I really do love it!  Over the last couple of years I have using mostly digi stamps, and my beloved rubber stamp collection has been rather neglected (even though I have continued to add to it!).  However, this set has really got me back into stamping, so for that I am very happy!

I am adding this card to the following:
That Craft Place Challenge - Anything Goes
Cards und More - #122 All About Christmas 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas 

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Wonderous Wreath, Ornamental Pine
Ink - mossy meadow, blackberry bliss
Card - blackberry bliss
Dies - Wonderous Wreath

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card love the colours. Merry Christmas Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, simple yet striking xx Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x