Monday 22 December 2014

24 Days of Christmas - Day #22

I thought I would give you a break from Christmas cards today, and show you a couple of the Christmas ornaments I made for the tree.

I am adding this to the following:
Sentimental Sundays - #238 Anything But A Card
Crafting For All Seasoons - #92 Anything But A Card 

Materials Used:
Clarity Stamp - Peace on Earth, May Peace Be Your Gift stamps
IndigoBlu - MDF ornament shapes, post box red paint, manchester tart megaflake, slap it on matte, flitter glue




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree decorations. Wishing you and you family a Merry Christmas Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty decoration - I bet they look beautiful hanging on the tree! Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowieee!! this is super fab!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x