Thursday 27 November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hi Folks!  Just a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I've used the Seasonally Scattered stamp set from Stampin Up!  and the babywipe ink pad technique for this card.  It was something I wanted to try for a while, so armed with some reinkers and a new stamp set off I went - and its definitely something I'll be doing again as I quite like it (in fact in a few days time you might just see a Christmas card using the same stamp set!)

Stampin Up! materials used:
Stamps - Seasonally Scattered
Card - mossy meadow, whisper white, blackberry bliss (a new favourite of mine)
Reinkers - blackberry bliss, tangelo twist, hello honey, mossy meadow
Oh and dry baby wipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x