Friday 12 September 2014

Creative Fingers #48 - Anything Goes

Its time for a new challege over at Creative Fingers, this week our theme is flowers, but the challenge is Anything Goes, so please pop on over and play along!
 
The sponsor this week is Beccy's Place



I chose to use the Country Floral Pomander digi, but decided to do something a little bit different with it and turn it into a Christmas bauble!

I am adding this card to:
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes 
Suzy Bee's Challenge - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas - #28 Anything Goes
My Perfect Life - Festive 48 

Materials Used:
Beccy's Place - Country Floral Pomander digi
Copics - B91, B93, B95, E41, E42, E43, E44
My Craft Studio - crystal glitter
Core'Dinations - blue card
Hunkydory - white A5 card blank

1 comment:

  1. So clever and unusual and very pretty. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x