Wednesday 9 July 2014

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #185 - Anything Goes


Hi!  Its time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and this week its Anything Goes - so craft your heart out and join in!

I chose this lovely Steampunk Cindy image by Heather Valentin (Lacy Sunshine) to play with, but apart from using browns on the card I decided not to go full on steampunk with cog embellishnments which I had originally thought about, instead I decided to use my new love the Brittania rose flower dies.  Yes I know, I'm sorry I keep using them - I just can't help it! LOL! :-)  And the "steampunky" version will be made soon I am sure!

 
There is one fabulous prize this week, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in: 
Lacy Sunshine - 3 digi images
 
I am adding this to the following: 
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 
Just Keep on Creating - July Anything Goes
Crafting At The Weekend - # 3 Anything Goes

Materials Used:
Lacy Sunshine -Steampunk Cindy To The Ball digi image
Copics - E00, E01, E02, E41, E42, E51, E55, E57, B93, B95, B97, R83, R85, C3, C5
Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Finishing Touches faux quilled blooms die set for the leaves
Brittania - large and medium multi flower rose dies
Prima - Craftsman paper pad
Pebeo - rennaisance gold gilding wax
Core'Dinations - blue card
Hunkydory - 5" x 7" white card blank 

3 comments:

  1. this is really pretty - I love those flowers and her blue dress is so beautifully coloured hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Mandy beautiful colours and papers fab flowers too.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring on here, Mandy!! You did an awesome job with this project!! And yes, your flowers... gorjuss!!!!

    Aloha,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x