Sunday 13 July 2014

Clean Out a Corner


I love this new "clean out a corner" phrase from Clarity Stamp and wanted to use it to make a card for the July challenge  - something nice and clean and simple, in keeping with the sentiment!  So I teamed it up with the pennant / bunting stamps from the remountable shapes set - I thought this would look really good zentagled, but I need more practise on that one!  Instead I stamped onto some patterned paper and paper pieced the bunting.

I am adding this to the following:
Clarity Stamp Challenge - #17 July Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant - #258 Inspiration challenge
Just Keep on Creating - July Anything Goes 
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - #43 Anything Goes (rectangluar or square) 
Aud Sentiments - #110 Anything Goes 



Materials Used:
Clarity Stamp - Clean out a corner stamp, remountable shapes stamp set
Craftwork Cards - Kitsch paper pad, white square card blank
Graph-It - 7109
Black sharpie pen

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous sentiment Mandy & I really love your CAS card! I have been on the hunt for a bunting die but haven't had much luck in our shops....might have to order online.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card hun love it thanks for linking up at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card design Mandy and I agree with you about the clean and simple lines....they work perfectly with the sentiment. Thank you for joining in with our Clarity Challenge and good luck....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabby is this? I love it Mandy; it really showcases the sentiment! x Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply wonderful. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x