Saturday 28 June 2014

Polkadoodles Work and Play - Drummer Troy


Hi folks!  Recently I have wondered to myself why I don't seem to make as many cards as I used to - now I seem to only make one card a day when I craft, if I am lucky as sometimes it is only part of a card!  For a while I couldn't figure out why, then realised that a) my crafting style has changed over the last few years and b) I do a lot more colouring of images than I used to do which I guess takes a lot longer than taking a printed / foiled kit and putting cards together.  I still buy some of those kits now and again, but they don't seem to get to the top of my "to craft" list that often anymore - I guess that is because I enjoy the colouring more, oh and using my die cutting machines (manual and electronic) and CDs!

Now sometimes we don't have the time or crafty mojo to spend time colouring an image for a card, so today I thought I would share a card that I made using pre-coloured elements from a fab Polkadoodles CD - its from the first Work and Play Collection which is a really fun set of images and papers (and more) to craft with!

I am adding this card to:
Crafting At The Weekend - #3 Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes

Materials Used:
Polkadoodles - Work and Play Collection 1 CD
Core'Dinations - brown card
Brother Scan N Cut - to cut the image out
Craftwork Cards - white square card blank

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy, love the very cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant - just my type of card. Love the image and the fab layout - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome, I love the main image. There are so many musician friends of mine that would love this card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Just keep on Creating July Anything goes link-up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x