Friday 13 June 2014

1 Month No Craft Spend Challenge - Day 27


Hello my lovely crafty friends!  Well I have to admit that I have not checked in on this challenge over the last week and a half - oops sorry!  And I also have to admit that some purchases have been made...

Tatty Twinkles CD - sorry - I just had to get this!
Pets in a Mess CD - again I had to have it!
Polkadoodles - Rose Budd CD - irresistable! Sorry!

So, I guess I have not done so well in the last week and a half - though I have definitely thought about any purchase more! So surely that is a good thing?!

I have a few days left of the challenge, but right now I can say although I have ordered some craft goodies, it has definitely made me think about it a lot more! 

Hope you all have a good weekend, and I will be posting my final "1 month no craft spend challenge" results in a few days time!

Happy crafting!
Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x