Tuesday 15 April 2014

You're Leaving To Have A Baby


I made a card for colleague who is leaving work tomorrow to have a baby, its A4 so that lots of people in the office can sign it to wish her well :-)  I was inspired by several cards celebrating this occasion that I saw on the internet, and came up with this design.  So I set to cutting out letters on my Brother SnC (a few attempts needed to get the size I thought I was selecting actually cutting out - seemed to work better if I did each letter individually...) Then added some small die cuts of buttons, birds and butterflies, oh and a couple of bows too!

We'll be presenting the card (along with a lovely gift of course) tomorrow, but I think I am pretty safe putting this on here today as most people about to have a baby will be far too busy to be looking at crafty blogs!

I am adding this to the following:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes - April Link Up
Just B Creative Crazy - April Linky Party


Materials Used:
Hunkydory - Fairy Sweethearts paper pad
Brother Scan N Cut - to cut all the letters
Spellbinders - Buntings and Buttons set, bird and butterfly (still have to figure out which set they are from)
Tattered Lace - mini buttons
Lilac pearlescent card - I think its American Crafts,  but there is nothing on the packaging to tell me!
The Hobby House - lilac and pale ivory pearls
Crafters Companion - snow white hint of gold centura pearl
Ribbon from stash

1 comment:

  1. This card is so so pretty and I am sure your friend would have loved it, certainly better than a store bought boring card, I love all the different letters and the other embellishments.
    Thanks so much for sharing your project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x