Tuesday 11 March 2014

Kraftyhands Teacup Zoo - Launches Today!


Teacup Zoo CD Launch Day has arrived!  Today I thought I would share a card with you that isn't a panda, but one of the other sets - so I chose this pretty bird for you!

I am adding this card to the following:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #182

Materials Used:
Kraftyhands - Teacup Zoo CD (topper, sentiment and backing papers)
Copics - B26 to edge the paper
Tonic - Verdant Vines die
Tattered Lace - Lacy Rose collection dies
Core'Dinations - blue card
Hunkydory - 7" x 7" white card blank
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the "dotz"

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Mandy I am impressed by the much lovely design paper you put on your card..its really lovely image and nice little flower too on your card love the swirl too...great arrangement...really beautifully done..

    I see your card on the last MIM and my card is #83 if you would like to see it and leave me some love I would be soo happy…many thanks before and hugs…Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the dark blue with the orange colors and the image is fantastic. I found your lovely creation at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and love the colour scheme and all those layers too. Thanks for sharing with us on the last MIM linky party, maybe one day it will be back.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x