Saturday 22 March 2014

Have a Hoot! It's Your Birthday!


Earlier in the week the fabulous Kraftyhands Create It! issue 1 magazine popped through the door, and today I have had chance to have a play!

The magazine provides us with a ton of inspiration and a CD with all the bits we need to create the cards shown - now you can't get much better than that can you!


I chose this cute owl card for my first card, and printed out both sheets of images to get me started.  I cut the pieces using my Brother Scan N Cut (except for the rectangles), and changed just a couple of things (only cos I am not good at sticking to a set project) - I added a mat of peachy coloured card and also used the same card to create my "dotz" instead of using the ones included on the project sheets.

I am adding this to the following:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes - April Link Up

Materials Used:
Kraftyhands - Create It! magazine issue 1 CD
Brother Scan N Cut - to cut out the images
Core'Dinations - peach card
Craftwork Cards - A5 white card blank
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the "dotz"

1 comment:

  1. This is just the cutest card ever. I love the main image and the cheerful colours as well. My good friend who is celebrating her birthday tomorrow and who loves owls would absolutely love this card.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, look forward to seeing more of your cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x