Wednesday 26 February 2014

Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge #166 - Guys and Girls


Hi folks, its time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - and the theme this week is Guys and Girls.  I had this fab image from Sassy Studio Designs to play with as I was on the "Girls" side!

I had to take this photo indoors with the lights on, which makes the lovely plum colour card I used look black - but it is plum! Promise!  I also had a little experiment using the "into the box" die cutting technique - bit tricky cutting round the face and arm of the bride, but I think it worked quite well!

This week there are two prizes up for grabs, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in: 
Sassy Studio Designs - prize TBC
Dr Digi's House of Stamps - prize TBC


I am adding this card to:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #180

Materials Used:
Sassy Studio Designs - Garter Sassy digi
Copics - E000, E00, E01, E02, E50, E51, E53, E57, R83, R85, C2, RV52, RV69, YG61, YG63, YG67
Spellbinders -  labels 28
Core'Dinations - plum coloured card
Waco - cream pearl maker pen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image Mandy. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bride image and love the layers of framing for the sentiment
    Thanks , Mandy , for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x