Wednesday 12 February 2014

Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge #164 - Monochrome


Hi folks, its time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - and the theme is Monochrome this week.  Surprise, surprise I chose PINK! LOL!

This week there are three prizes up for grabs, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in: 
Bugaboo Stamps - 7 digis
Digi Darla - 5 digi images

Di's Digi Downloads - $12 gift certificate

I am adding this card to: Make It Monday - Linky Party #178 

Materials Used:
Dig Darla - Fairy Good Girl 3 digi
Copics - E000, E00, E01, E02, E50, E51, E53, B00, R81, R83, R85, black fine liner
Crafters Companion - All My Love paper pad, pink gems
Spellbinders - Card Creator matting basics A and B, classic squares
Core'Dinations - pink card
Hunkydory - white 5" x 7" card blank

4 comments:

  1. This is just delightful with beautiful pink monochrome colouring.
    {I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay cute Image and so sweeet pink card...I am not use to make card with pink but you did it very good...if you see my Blog..it has so less card with Pink color...this is a cute and sweet card..

    I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #113, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Mandy - I just love the pinkness of it! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific coloring. Love the image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make it Monday.

    Hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x