Wednesday 5 February 2014

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #163 - Something Old, Something New





... but not something borrowed, or something blue! Though I do have blue on my card!  Yes, its Wednesday again (!) so its time for a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - and its Something Old, Something New.

For my new I used my VERY new GraphIt Markers - this is only the second time I have used them on a card and I definitely need more practise!
My old was easy, as I have plenty of crafty stash :-)  just like most of you I'm sure!  I used a My Mind's Eye paper pad that I have had, well, for ages!  and some DCWV card, and my Spellbinders to cut the rectangles and small squares.

This week there are two prizes up for grabs, so pop on over to http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and join in: 
The Paper Shelter - $20 gift certificate
Fred She Said Designs - $15 gift certificate

I am adding this card to: Make It Monday - Linky Party #177 


Materials Used:
The Paper Shelter - Cockatoo Rules digi
GraphIt Markers - 9101, 9102, 9103, 9104, 9501, 9502, 9504, 9506, 1110, 1130, 1140, 1150, 1180, 2105, 2110, 2150, 2160, 2170, 2180
Copic - black fine liner pen
Spellbinder - Card Creator matting basics A and B, classic squares
My Mind's Eye - On The Sunny Side paper pad
DCWV - blue/grey card
Hunkydory - white square card blank

2 comments:

  1. Wow he's a bright, zingy chap! You have done a great job with your new markers.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, love the bright fun image and your layout and colouring is awesome. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over to have a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x