Tuesday 31 December 2013

Favourite Five Christmas Creations of 2013


Well as the big day is over, and the year draws to a close I thought I would join in the fun with My Favourite Five Christmas Creations on Debby's blog A Scrapjourney.

It was a tough choice as I made quite a few Christmas cards, but here they are, with links to the original posts (in case you want to see all the ingredients!)

using IndigoBlu stamps

 
using Polkadoodles digi stamp and papers
 

using Lacy Sunshine digi stamp


using a Gordon Fraser set from Crafts U Print


using image and papers from a Kraftyhands CD


I hope you've enjoyed this little selection of my favourite Christmas cards, and are enjoying a fabulous and safe New Year's Eve!

Mandy x


 

2 comments:

  1. Mandy this is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards Mandy
    Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x