Monday 23 September 2013

Decadent Days - Dressed to Impress

 
It's Monday!  Today I thought I would share another card I have made from the gorgeous Hunkydory Decadent Days kit. So, it's a pretty pink and aqua card today, and doesn't the lady look glam!

I am adding this card to:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #159

Materials Used:
Hunkydory - Decadent Days Dressed to Impress topper sheet, sentiment, backing card, A5 card blank and silver mirri card
Kaisercraft- sparklet gem
White ribbon from stash

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card and image Mandy I saw this on MIM and popped in for a closer look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo elegant. Popped over from MIM.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. im loving this card, so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stylish and elegant. Gorgeous. I spotted you on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stylish card, I agree she looks glam :-)
    Saw this on MIM, my card is a Ghost card and free cut file
    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, elegant card! Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this elegant ,stylish card .the image is gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely... love the style. I came over from MIM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x