Tuesday 11 June 2013

Lacy Sunshine Eleanor & Pickles Tightrope Walking


Morning!  Today I'd like to share another Lacy Sunshine Eleanor & Pickles card that I made for their 1st Birthday celebration.  I started off with a very pretty and sparkly girly card in mind, and although its pink it definitely didn't end up with what I originally had thought of - mind you I think that is the case for most of my cards! How about you?


And don't forget you can join in the celebrations by entering the 10th Lacy Sunshine challenge, the theme is Anything Goes and will run from 9th - 22nd June. 


I am adding this card to the following:
Make It Monday - #144b


Materials Used:
Lacy Sunshine - Eleanor & Pickles Tight Rope Walker digi
Copics - R81, R83, R85, R89, B000, B00, B02, YG61, YG63, YG67, YR20, YR23, YR27, E000, E00, E01, E33, E35, E37, E39, E41, E43
Anna Griffin - pink paper from stash
Spellbinders - circles, stately circles, grand stately circles, Moroccan accents
Core'Dinations - pink card
Craftwork Cards - white 8" x 8" card blank

6 comments:

  1. A pretty card Mandy, and a wonderfully coloured image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Mandy, love the beautifully coloured Eleanor and Pickles who look fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a gorgeous card & love all the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous card love the image and colours, I saw it on MIM.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card ,love the image and fab colours
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x