Sunday 14 April 2013

Lacy Sunshine - Lexie Naughty Chair Gnome


The most fabulous collection of Gnome digis was released in the Lacy Sunshine Shop today.  And here is one of my creations using the Lexie Naughty Chair Gnome digi - isn't she a fab image!  I used Serif Craft Artist Professional to create a scene using the Make It Crafty Mushroom House digi, I chose some Kanban purple dotty paper and coloured the image to co-ordinate.

I think this is a such a fab image, so I hope you like my card!  There is a whole range of Gnomes to see, so please pop over to the Lacy Sunshine Blog where you will find a video showcasing some of the fab projects by the Lacy Sunshine Creative Team.

I am adding this card to the following:
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Linky Party #136

Materials Used:
Lacy Sunshine - Lexie Naughty Chair Gnome digi image
Make It Crafty - Mushroom House digi
Copics - B000, V12, V15, V17, R22, C2, C4, C5, C7, YG61, YG63, YG67, YT20, YR23, E000, E00, E01, E31, E33, E35, E37, black fineliner pen
Spellbinders - Labels one, Vintage Floret (Heartfelt Creations)
Kanban - The Oxford Collection paper pad
Hole punch, embossing tool and mat - to make the "dotz"
Craftwork Cards - white 8 x8 square card blank

10 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Fame at last. I always knew I'd make it big and become a big star but have to admit, I'd envisaged Hollywood NOT Gnarly Wood! Pmsl!

    Absolutely fabulous card Mandy. I love everything about it...especially the digi, of course! :oD

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Mandy, I LOVE this ..... beautifully merged and coloured! Loving that fab spotty paper and really like the outline edging you've done. Keep meaning to try but haven't been so brave just yet lol. I've ordered Lexie Naughty Chair today, along with the gnome digi bits - can't wait to colour them up :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love that new digi and glad to see that Lexie is using it. :-D Love the purple, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Mandy! Love it and love the colours too! Lexie's right where she belongs!! lol

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Mandy and love the beautiful colours. Great scene you have created too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really adorable, I love the mushroom house and the colours are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh wow! Stunning card and I sure love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card Mandy. I love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and colors Mandy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card! Love the adorable image. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday..... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x