Monday 11 February 2013

Pink Blossom


This is Sky Lynn, one of Heather Valentin's new digis and isn't she beautiful!  You can find her over at the Lacy Sunshine Shop.  When I saw this digi I knew that I wanted to use the Spellbinders Cherry Blossom die set with it, and also some Japanese papers that I am lucky enough to have in my stash.  Then I remembered that I had some wood "paper" somewhere in amongst all the paper I have!  Its actually very thin slivers of wood, so I stuck some onto a piece of card to be able to die cut the branches from it and added lots of blossom to finish the design.

Thanks for popping by, I hope you like her!

I am adding this card to the following:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #127
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

Materials:
Lacy Sunshine - Sky Lynn digi
Copics - E000, E00, E02, C10, BG000, BG01, BG05, R81, R83, R85, YR20, YR23
Spellbinders - Classic ovals, Cherry Blossoms
Craftwork Cards - white 8" x 8" card blank, white card
Pink patterned paper and wood paper - from stash

11 comments:

  1. A pretty card Mandy. You've coloured Sky Lynn beautifully and the cherry blossom and paper works a treat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card Mandy,really really lovely image^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Mandy! I love Sky Lynn and bought her myself but not had a chance to colour her in yet. I love the cherry blossom die too, not used mine yet :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabalicious Mandy! As you say, Sky Lynn is such a beautiful digi character and you've done a fantastic job of colouring and displaying her on your card. Just fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING Mandy! I love everything about this card!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mandy, saw your card over on MIM, so thought I would pop over for a closer look. I love this image and the colouring is stunning. Love the cherry blossom die. Wendy H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Have her coloured up but not put her on a card yet! I love Sky Lynn.

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable, I love the flowers looks just like Cherry Blossom (without the mess lol). Saw it on MIM and came to see close up! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Mandy, love the blossoms, so clever, and gorgeous colouring on such a pretty image..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and colors..Loz Visited from MIM...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jumped over from MIM to see your beautiful card. Loving the cherry blossom die! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x