Saturday 3 November 2012

Golfing Santa

I'd like to share this fun Christmas card with you today.  I've used a topper and backing paper from the Festive Funnies CD by Ooh La La Creations - it has some really great images for making cards for people that you want to send something funny and a little bit different.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Ooh La La Creations - #117 Christmas
Just Keep On Creating - Christmas is Just Around the Corner
Make It Monday - Linky Party #114

Materials Used:
Ooh La La Creations - Festived Funnies CD
Card Craft UK - Happy Christmas sentiment rubber stamp
Craftwork Cards - white 8" x 8" card blank
Holographic mirri card and silver embossing powder from stash

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and so so nice to see something from our Cd's being used, can we add it to our gallery
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendi, thanks for your lovely comment, I'd be delighted if you want to add my card to your gallery!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card Mandy, I love the image and the beautiful design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Fabulous Mandy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love this card Mandy. Especially the backing. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Mandy,love the image and woven backing paper
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I love this, its wonderful
    I would like to email you but cannot find your email address under your profile, would you mind emailing me as I have something to ask you - juliebjenner@btinternet.com
    Thanks very much Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card and fun scene. Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x