Sunday 25 November 2012

Friends


Hi Everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend - I just wish they didn't go quite so quickly!

I made this card using one of the sweet iamges on the new SWALK digital stamps CD available from Crafters Companion - so exciting to get these images in digi format as you can have them any size you want.   I chose pink, white and black for this card as its one of my favourite colour combinations for cards - with black including shades of grey.  I even made the wine pink - and as I do enjoy a glass of rose it seemed quite fitting!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafters Companion - Favourite Colour
Joanna Sheen - Anything Goes Excluding Christmas
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes #45

Materials Used:
Crafters Companion - SWALK Digital Stamp Collection CD, SWALK 2 CD (backing paper), Die'Sire Lace Border 4
Copics - 0, B000, E21, E33, E35, E37
Promarkers - Ice Grey 1, 3, 5, Rose Pink
Flexmarkers - Pale Pink, Linen, Light Fawn, Antique White
Spellbinders - Classic Ovals, Scalloped Ovals
Kaisercraft - pink gems
Craftwork Cards - white A5 card blank, black card, sentiment oval

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the image is so cute and I love the black border, is that a punch? Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card this is one of my favourite images

    Thank you for joining us on the Crafters Companion Challenge this month

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. The pink and black make such a fabulous color combination. Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge blog! Hope to see you next month too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x