Friday 12 October 2012

Princess in Pink


Happy Friday everyone!

Its a pretty pink princess for a birthday card from me today - perfect for any little girl! Isn't she gorgeous!

I am adding this card to the following:
Make It Monday - Linky Party #110
In the Pink - Pink Plus One (+ yellow)

Materials Used:
Sugar Nellie - Manga Princess stamp
Promarkers - various colours
Lili of the Valley - sentiment stamp
Spellbinders - classic circles, scalloped circles, classic ovals, scalloped ovals
Pink ribbon and background papers from stash
Craftwork Cards - white card blank

2 comments:

  1. Aw Mandy this is gorgeous! I love the cute little princess and wish you luck in the challenges.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy - beautiful designer paper and a gorgeous image. A perfect card for all those little girls who love pink and princesses (I know my two youngest granddaughters would love it)!!

    Thank you for joining us at ITP - do pop by again!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x