Tuesday 30 October 2012

Kraftyhands on Create and Craft TV!


Hi Everyone!  Exciting news to share today - Mike and Ian from Kraftyhands will be making their TV Debut on Create and Craft tomorrow, and will be on at 9am and 11am.  They will be showing a gorgeous new double CD set which you will love - its full of toppers, beautiful background papers and lots more (I can't tell all as that would spoil the surprise!)

The Kraftyhands Design Team have been lucky enough to have a chance to play with this CD set so you will see some lovely samples on the show tomorrow.  Its always amazing to see the different ideas that people have with the same set of products, so I am really looking forward to seeing all the cards and projects tomorrow and on all of our blogs.

Here is one of my cards using elements from a card set on CD 1 - I have used the decoupage pieces to make a card in the shape of a shop.  I'll be sharing the rest of my samples over the next few days, but I hope you've enjoyed this one!

I am adding this card to the Make It Monday - Linky Party #113

Materials Used:
Kraftyhands - Vintage Chic Boutique CD set
Craftwork Cards - white card

6 comments:

  1. This is brill, Mandy.

    Really looking forward to seeing everyone's work on TV tomorrow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mandy. Your card is Stunning. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the house shape! Beautifully decorated! I spotted this on MIM:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is so beautiful....Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is adorable! Saw this on MIM. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy this is gorgeous, beautiful design, saw you over on mim. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x