Sunday 8 July 2012

Hydrangea Twinchie


I spotted a new challenge for Twinchies and thought I would have a go!  After cutting a pile of 2" x 2" squares I then set to having a bit of a play with some inks and stamps. So, here is my first Twinchie using some lovely stamps from Inkylicious. I have a feeling this could become something quite addictive...

I am linking this little project to the Show Us Your Twinchies - Challenge 1 Anything Goes

Materials Used:
Inkylicious - Hydrangea set
Ranger - Shaded Lilac Distress Ink
Craftwork Cards - white card

10 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, love your twinchie so elegant, thank you for entering into our first challenge hope to see more of your creations in our future challenges, good luck, I'm now following. Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Fab colour, perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely 'soft' twinchie...very pretty. Good luck in our challenge xx Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is pretty , I love hydrangea's
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Twinchie mandy. I would not have the patience for such a small iamge..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Mandy... Cool and clear lines .. a great Twinchie. Thanks for joining us in the challenge. Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mandy Its only recently I have heard about twinchies, how fabulous.Well done its so pretty . Thank you for following , I am so thrilled,I have joined your fold too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty Twinchie ! Love the tiny hydrangea word, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colour and gorgeous stamp,one of my favourite flowers beautiful twinchie,thankyou for joining us in our first challenge
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. I love the colour. Great job! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x