Saturday 26 May 2012

Happy Birthday PolkaDoodles


It's PolkaDoodles 3rd birthday!  So my card for their birthday challenge has 3 girls from the Pretty Sweet CD (which is yummy!) sitting on a cake from the Paper Boutique 1 CD.  I hope Nikky and team like it!

Materials used:
PolkaDoodles - Paper Boutique 1 CD (cake and background paper), Pretty Sweet CD (3 girls)
Spellbinders - Labels 4
Craftwork Cards - A5 white card blank
Kanban - irridescent gems
Letraset - fine line drawing pen (for the border around the card and sentiment)
Printed Sentiment - Chocolate Box font

4 comments:

  1. I certainly do like your card, Mandy - I love the little girls sitting on the birthday cake. A fab entry - thanx for joining us to celebrate Polkadoodles 3rd birthday. Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Mandy! Love it :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining our 3rd birthday celebrations at Polkadoodles.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x