Monday 9 April 2012

Racing Green


I try not to buy card kits too often these days, but all too often some come along that you just can't resist! LOL! :-)  So, recently I bought a mega Hunkydory kit and have been having  a bit of a play with images for the gents!

I also thought this was a card suitable for the Joanna Sheen It's A Man's World Challenge
Only now I can't make the Mr Linky thing work on the challenge site :-(
Ah well, I'll try again tomorrow... Hooray it works today (Tuesday)

Materials Used:
Hunkydory Card Kit: For The Gentlemen
Craftwork Cards: black card blank and card
Gold mirror card
Cricut: George and Basic Shapes - I cut an oval frame in black, cut it to fit the card and put the 'birthday' part of the bunting along it

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice, 'male' card..... love the little banner, really adds to the character of your card. Thank you for participating in the Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x