Friday 9 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I know its not quite Mother's Day, but I know that Mum won't be looking so its quite safe to share!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Quixotic Paperie Sketch Challenge #4 Feb/March
Oldie But a Goodie Challenge - Mums The Word
   - old stuff from stash used for this challenge - Happy Mother's Day stamp is at least 3
     years old, and the K&Co paper is even older!

Materials Used:
Joanna Sheen stamps - Haberdashery/Sewing Machine stamp set
Happy Mother's Day stamp - unknown (though I think it may be MSE)
K & Co - patterned paper from stash
Promarkers
Spellbinders - Labels One
Gold mirror card
Craftwork cards - 8" x 8" white card blank

3 comments:

  1. That is so very pretty Mandy! The papers are so lovely with those images- really fab take on my sketch! Thx for joining us at Quixotic Inspirations!

    I hope to see you again!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - love the sentiment stamp - the script is gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that vintage sewing machine and the pretty papers
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x