Saturday 18 February 2012

A Special Birthday Card!


I had a special/important birthday card to make, and as I wanted it to be very special it took me some time to come up with the design. For some reason I REALLY REALLY wanted the Cricut Dress Form from the French Manor cartridge to be the main feature. After several attempts I came up with this design, which I was very pleased with!

Materials Used:
Crafters Companion -  Snow White printable card, printable paper
Cricut - French Manor
Spellbinder - Foliage, Labels 10
Marianne Design Die - Chinese Rose
Core'dinations card - dark brown
Anna Griffin card - pink check background
JosyRose ribbon - bridal white
Pink Petticoat - printable designer papers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x