Saturday 25 February 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Afternoon Tea

This is my first blog challenge card, so I had fun picking out a stamp from LOTV (Lili Of The Valley), some papers and ribbon and sitting down with my promarkers and coming up with this card. Making paper roses seems to be my latest love, so I just had to add some here!


I'd like to enter my card in the folowing challenge: Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Afternoon Tea

Materials used:
LOTV Stamp - Time For A Cuppa
Ribbon - American Crafts
WRMK - Sew Ribbon tool
K & Company - dotty paper
Crafters Companion - snow white card
Core'dinations card - dark brown
Spellbinders - Teacups, Labels One, flourishes from Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents and Twisted Metal Tags & Accents
Marianne Design Die - Chinese Rose
Promarkers

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x